To download our free cash receipts templates for Microsoft Excel, follow the download link at the bottom of this page.
If a customer pays by cash they may require a cash receipt, this gives them proof of the service or product they purchased, how much they paid and the date of payment and is also a great way of keeping clear business records for your company.
There are many reasons why a customer may pay by cash including; sales at a show or exhibition, rent of property, local sales online through places like Facebook and selling to friends and family.
How to use our free cash receipts templates
The templates have been set up as 2 cash receipts per sheet; you can either print them off and fill them in by hand or complete them on the screen. There is space on the right hand side to enter your own business details, we have left this blank so you can put your logo, address, name or contact details.
As with any accounting document it is worth keeping a duplicate copy for your records, this can be achived by using duplicate paper in between two sheets.
Each cash receipt will need the following details completed:
- Date – This is the date that a cash payment was made.
- Receipt Number – If you have a few cash transactions it may make it easier to track them by using a numerical sequence.
- Description – Enter a full description of cash purchase.
- Quantity – Enter the quantity here
- Price – Enter the unit price
- Signature – This is to confirm that you received the payment
If you are entering the figures on the computer, all the totals will be calculated for you.
To download your free templates you must agree to our licence agreement
By clicking on the link you agree to the licence agreement.
Return from Free Cash Receipts Templates to Excel Accounting Templates page.